Today, as I deployed my Laravel application, I received an email from my client mentioning that the basic authentication wasn’t working on the production server. I tested promptly and indeed it wasn’t. This was really strange for me as locally all was well. I got stuck at the problem for quite sometime. Searching on Google made me realize that a lot of people have been facing the same conundrum. But finally as usual, I found out the solution not too late.
Sometimes one may want to load a View with some PHP data passed to it and store it in a variable inside the Controller’s action. This rendered view data might be later passed to another view which is finally loaded and dumped to the user’s screen.